Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Mini Morticia

Welcome back!! If you're looking for the Christmas-Birthday blog hop then that would be one post below. ;D Today I have one last mini journal from all the Halloween images I colored a couple weeks ago. This is Mini Morticia from Make it Crafty and I couldn't resist giving her a few streaks of red in her hair for some color!


For this page, I added a few face cards that I cut out of some Alice in Wonderland Halloween decorative paper - I think it is from Tim Holz? Ah, nope, it's from Graphic45! (Thanks Creepy Glowbugg!) Anyway, I added some of that meshy ribbon and a scrap piece chippies border that I had. Finally I stamped a few extra spider webs in the corners and added some square rhinestone brads. Voila... finished. ;D

5 comments:

  1. That dash of red is an awesome touch Barbara! Tell you what, you teach me how to mount my work and I'll teach you how to do colour wood and floors!!!!!
    Great job as always my friend.
    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been meaning to ask for a long time now. Do you just colour your images into a notebook? Do you make cards from them or anything?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great!
    That spiderweb in the corner is a nice touch

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is gorgeous!! And that paper is from Graphic 45.I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous colouring Barbara and such a great image and design, I love it. Thanks for your comment today and sorry I don't have a tutorial for the ground colouring you asked about. Have a good week. :)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.