Thursday, September 1, 2011

Monster Mission

Welcome to another fortnight challenge with Little Miss Muffet Challenges! This time we're challenging you to create a project using Blues, Purples and Greens. Yes, we want to see all those cool colors in your project ... and the more the better! :D


For my project I used Monster Mission from Little Miss Muffet Stamps and create a page in my small journal book. When I started the page I didn't have any plan and searched for anything blue, green or purple. When I found it then I used it until it looked finished. :D Needless to say, it was a fast page to put together.


I'd like to enter into the following challenges:

Paper Pretties Challenge #31 - Anything but a card
The Paper Shelter Challenge #29 - Anything goes
Creative Card Crew Challenge - Anything goes
Daisy Doodles Creative Challenge #41 - Anything goes
Hear Song Inspirations Challenge #13 - Anything goes


Update: I was featured on She's Gone Digital Art Linking Journals!

14 comments:

  1. This is soooo cute! Great job.

    Also, thank you VERY much for stopping by to answer my question about your book. Thank you! You are BRILLIANT!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha this one made me smile!!
    Great job Barbara.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute Barbara! I am loving your journal pages!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fun layout Barbara. The metal tag is so cute and I adore you hand drawn squiggle border. Glad it was fast for you, sometimes they make the best cards.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fab page, Barbara! Great image beautifully coloured, perfect papers, and I love the doodling! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your coloring is superb! Love this image!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this image Barbara, his face makes me laugh and your colouring is beautiful as always. hugs Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this image Barbara, his face makes me laugh and your colouring is beautiful as always. hugs Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool notebook. I love the monster and the coloring. Thanks for joining the Heart Song challenge this week. Good Luck. Hope to see you again next week.
    Debbie HSI DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous image and a fabulous card. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is great! Thanks for joining us at CCC xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  12. Delightful card! So glad you joined us at Heart Song Inspirations this week. Hope to see you again next week.
    NanaConnie HSI DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Totally too cute!!! Thanks for joining us for our Anything Goes/Favorite Color challenge on Heart Song Inspirations. ~chris

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this! Thanks for stopping by and joining my link party this week!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.