Saturday, September 10, 2011

School Girl Tia

It's another challenge day at Make it Colourful and this week we want to colour with purple!! This challenge is sponsored by Some Odd Girl and for my project I used School Girl Tia and Bookish Tia then set in front of the Sunflower Garden by Make it Crafty.


Today I just have a colored image for you and I used two shades of purple. For the clothes and eyes I used V91, V93, V95 and V99. Then for the hair I used V112, V15, and V17. I also used a a new skin tone combination which is E000, E00, E21, E53.

Time to get out those purples and lets see what you got - and don't forget to upload your pictures into the new gallery! :D

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous! I love the purple highlights in their hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love the scene you've made with your some Odd Girls, fabulous coloring :) and images!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh I just love your colouring :O) You're such a pro....
    Hugs Laila

    check out my small candy on http://blog.lolapigen.dk

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG those images are just adorable.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.