Saturday, September 3, 2011

Sitting Annalise

Make it Colourful has an interesting challenge for you today! We want to see you color your image without the lines!! Well, okay, you can have lines but they have to be very, very light. ;D I chose to color Sitting Annalise and the Flower Swing from Make it Crafty for another page in the mini journal.


Coloring with no lines is actually harder than I thought and I probably wasn't in the exact frame of mind to take on this challenge. It was a good thing I started with the girl because by time I got to the swing I just sort of scribbled on the colors. Maybe next time I'll be in the mood but for now.... "I like my lines, thank you very much!" LOL


However, you don't want to miss out returning to the challenge blog and checking out what all the other ladies have done - they all did a wonderful job and there is so much inspiration over there! So pull out your lucky token, hold on tight, and give this a try - it's one that you don't want to miss out on. :D


The challenge blog has a new gallery too ... come check it out and upload your challenge project!

12 comments:

  1. I think you did a fantastic coloring job - even without the lines!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,
    So ,so ,so beautifully colored!!
    You are really tallented
    I wonder how you do this.
    Love your work
    Have a nice weekend
    Magda

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, I think what you done is absolutely AMAZING, blown away! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my god !
    barbara your work is so brilliant!!!! without lines wee see lines lol! amazing colouring!!!
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, Barbara! I love the dotted background it really makes the image stand out.

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, Barbara! I love the dotted background it really makes the image stand out.

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want to colour like you!!! (Yes, I'm actually stamping me feet like a child lol) This is totally gorgeous! hugs Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooooh, me likey, me likey a lot! Fab colouring, as ever. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think you do a wonderful job on this! I can't imagine coloring without lines though...

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW, I find your image FAN-TAS-TIC, Barbara! Your no line project is so beautifully coloured! And I agree, I find the no line technique so difficult:-)... Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. hahaha - didn't know you didn't enjoy this one missy! So I finally found a good challenge for you... da daaaaa!! :P

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.