Friday, October 28, 2011

Abigail Apple

Here's a card I made using the cute Abigail Apple from Kraftin' Kimmy Stamps - I just discovered their "fruit" line and absolutely love these gals! Of course I could color her any which way but I wanted to choose an apple to inspire me so I picked a Golden Delicious. ;D


The sketch I used is for the Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge #101 which I'd like to enter this card into. The clock face is a die from Tim Holz and I've shamlesly used the sample that was provided with the packaging! LOL


Lastly, here's a closeup of Abigail in her Golden Delicious dress.

8 comments:

  1. haha im not the only thrifty one who uses the samples that come with TH dies !


    Love this stamp & love what you've done with her hun !


    Aj.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your coloring is amazing! And the image is so cute!
    Hugs Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card, love the colourig. her eyes are beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely wonderful! I Love how you color! I'll need to practice before I can even come close! Your blog is now in my official inspiration list.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you and I were thinking alike for this challenge!!! I LOVE how you did her eyes! I have seen a couple people do this with kimmies... i was going to attempt it, but i chickened out! i was afraid to mess it up. Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty and I agree, love how you did the eyes!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is amazing. So happy you made the KK team. Congrats!!!

    Hugs,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this! Such a beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.