Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Cyd

I'm excited to announce that I've been asked to guest for Flutter By Wednesday #175 today and I have a mini journal page to show off. The theme is to use your scraps! That should be an easy one for all of us... and remember to use a butterfly, fairy or angel on your project too.


For this mini journal page I used Phunky Pharies "Cyd" from Sweet Pea Stamps which counted towards my "butterfly, fairy or angel" portion. I colored her in browns and blacks to match the neutral tones of the paper. It's hard to tell in the picture but I gave her bright green eyes hoping for a pop of color. Unfortunately it's a tad too small to qualify as a "pop". :D


The paper is actually two smaller pieces (so don't look to hard) and the lace are small scraps I had left on the table. It's hard to come by black lace in my area so I kept a hold of even the smallest pieces - including the 3" section that is glued horizontally on the page. Hope you enjoyed this inspriation and thanks Danni for the invite! :D

8 comments:

  1. its so nice!1!
    I like your ART JOURNALs very much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this looks great! Such a nice style, very cool. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, wow, WOW! Your coloring is just fantastic, and what a wonderful image! We are so glad to have you joining us as guest designer this week at Flutter By Wednesday! Welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous, love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love this!! You are so very talented! Thank you for being our guest designer at FBW this week!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful journal, Barbara! I love the image you used. Thank you for guesting with us at Flutter By Wednesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW what a fabulous journal page! Your coloring is amazing!! So glad to have you as a guest DT this week!!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.