Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Marissa Fairy

I've finished one of my projects from the "sheer clothing" challenge at Make it Colourful. This one is Marissa Fairy from Paper Makeup Stamps and I gave her a traditional dance outfit with a sheer cover. To help figure out where I was going to color I drew in pencil lines and then erased them almost completely before coloring.


For the journal page, I used kraft paper and pink decorative paper in the background and covered it with Punchinella Ribbon. The outside was brushed with acrylic white paint and then the page was finished off with ribbon, chippies, dew drops and rhinestone brads.

Just a reminder that my blog candy is still open until next Wednesday and you can check out all the details and surprises HERE.

3 comments:

  1. Great job Barbara, me I'm having to rest today - my arm is telling me I did too much ironing!! How unfair is that!
    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. it looks great!
    You really nailed the sheer clothing assignment (i tried it, but my first result cannot be shown on the internet, it's totally awful)
    Hugs Gea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous!! I agree, you nailed the sheer clothing!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.