Thursday, October 27, 2011

Megan

The challenge this round at Little Miss Muffet Stamps is to incorporate clouds into you project. That's always a fun one and you can color your own or include clouds in your embellishments. Also, come on over to the challenge blog and make sure you see all the inspiration - there is a variety of ideas!! :D


For my project I used Megan from Little Miss Muffet Stamps and combined her with Fern Log from Make it Crafty. I kept the card simple as I really liked how the colors on the images came out so I really wanted to draw all the attention into the center. So I minimized it to some chippes, rhinestone gems and two dragonfly brads to fill an empty spot up on the corner.


I'd like to enter this project into the following challenges.

Shelly's Images TTT Challenge - Tic Tac Toe (bling, FREE and Kraft)
Charisma Cardz Challenge #43 - Anything Goes
PaperCrafting Journey Challenge #22 - digi
The Paper Shelter Challenge #26 - Anything Goes

12 comments:

  1. So beautiful, love your colouring and pretty image xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barbara, how lovely. I was surprised to see a card and not your art journal book. LOL :-) I just love all your work. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the scene you've created and the clouds - love 'em.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Barbara! Your card is OUTSTANDING! WOW all I can say
    With best wishes,
    Viktoria

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love the coloring on those jeans. I've seen the original line art so I know you created all those beautiful fabric folds. Fantastic!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your colouring is stunning Barbara! I love those clouds!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card love your image and colour choice. Thanks for joining us at TPS, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh gosh, her jeans are insanely good, put mine to shame. ;D

    Great job. Love the mushroom log.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Barbara, WOW this is perfect as always your colouring is outstanding hun, thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.
    Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, this is AWESOME!! Amazing card! =) Thanks so much for playin' along with us for the Shelly's Images "Fall Tic Tac Toe" Challenge.
    We hope you'll join us again soon! Hugs & Happy Days! ~Min
    Kaymin Kreations

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, I love this card!! Love the scene you have created!! And your colouring is fantastic!! Thanks for joining us at PCJ for the Use a Digi CHallenge!! Hugsxx

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.