Thursday, October 6, 2011

Pluto

Yikes - I got stuck watching a movie!! Time to pause it and get the details included with my card here... Ok, you've got my full attention for a few minutes. LOL Today and tomorrow are New Releases for Little Miss Muffet Stamps and today I'm showing off Pluto! Come on over to the Challenge Blog to see more inspiration from today. ;D


Now this image has a little history to it and is actually a little part of a gift to Zoe for her birthday! Those that know her well or have watched her videos on YouTube know about her parrot, Pluto. So with a little inspriation from a different movie I was watching, Rio, I drew up this little guy one day and decided to suprise her with it. :D It came a little late but at last, it's finished.

Of course, Pluto is one smart cookie so I had to have him helping with gift wrapping. LOL Whether it's birthday, wedding, Christmas or any other celebration, I'm sure a gift wrapper will come in handy! For my card, I went for a Blue-and-Yellow Macaw with a bright and cheery birthday themed card.


I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:

Crazy Amigo Challenge - animals
Crafty Boots Challenge - zoo or animals
Deep Ocean Challenge #9 - birthday
Digital Tuesdays Challenge #131 - birthday
Divas by Design #12 - buttons

11 comments:

  1. I've already asked Viv if she rents Pluto out - I could do with some assistance wrapping pressies!!

    Great Digi Barbara and beautifully coloured.

    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to have to check out Zoe's blog now lol. You've coloured Pluto beautifully Barbara, another beautiful card and love the little tassle. hugs Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic! Thanks for joining us over at Crafty Boots. Zo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing colouring Barbara! Pluto looks awesome!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your Pluto card! The colors are great. Love the papers you used!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fantastic. Love that tassle and the button. Your color, as always, superb!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the way you have coloured this image, Pluto comes to life.

    Thanks for playing along with us at Crafty Boots Challenge.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic card! And so truly colored Pluto! You are amazing artist!

    With best wishes,
    Viktoria

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh wow what gorgeous colours
    Thanks for joining us at Diva's by design this fortnight
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh, how amazing, you can actually see the feathering detail on his breast, amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi there,
    Oh this is just Gorgeous!!! Love the beautiful image, the dp, the colour scheme is gorgeous. Love the layout and the embellishments look fabulous. Coloured perfectly. Thanks for joining us at Divas By Design and Good Luck. Hope to see you joining us again.
    Hugs Jacqui xxx

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.