Thursday, November 10, 2011

Agent Popcorn

It's another challenge day at Little Miss Muffet Stamps and our theme this fortnight is "Simplicity with a charm." Make sure you check out the DT projects over on the challenge site! Sometimes it's hard not to put all the embellishments on so this really was a challenge for me. However, in the end, I had to add a couple of embellishments. He he he


However, to distract your eyes from the embellishments and help give it a more simple look, I did use a plain decorative paper! That count's right?! The charm I used is an owl and was one I was going to save for a reading card, however, I figured the "night owl" was also a good fit.


For my project I used Agent Popcorn from Little Miss Muffet Stamps and Comfy Chair from Make it Crafty. The pairing makes for a good movie night. ;D


I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:

Bows and Berries Challenge #13 - clean and simple
Take a Word Challenge - sewing
ATC Challenge #14 - anything goes
Ruby's Rainbow Challenge #16 - something with wings (owl)
Stampavie and More Challenge #155 - anything goes

13 comments:

  1. She's really cute and such a great project.

    Jayne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now BamBam are you "sweet" or "salt"?? I get outvoted at the cinema and we always have sweet (although I confess it is scrummy)
    Great project.
    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely project, the image is great! Thanks for taking part in Ruby's Rainbow Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stinking fab! Love the creases in her pants and the shadows on her face.

    Simplicity is hard, I some how missed the charm part. Oh well. C'est la vie!

    Glad your kids had such fun on your trip, sounds like you did a LOT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a fabulous project!

    the image is adorable and the colouring magnificent!

    thanks so much for playing along with us at Ruby’s Rainbow Challenges!

    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the film strip in the background! Great scene!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a lovely project I love the image & your layout, thank you for joining us at B&B. Janet

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful ATC , barbara.
    Love the image and that little owl .. Thanks for sharing on ATC Challenge blog
    Shirley-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely project Barbara! The comfy movie chair goes perfectly with Agent Popcorn!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very sweet! I love the image you have used and the owl is adorable. Thanks for joining us at Ruby's Rainbow this fortnight, I hope to see you there again soon.
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for joining us at Bows and Berries CAS challenge!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card

    Thank you for joining us this time at Ruby's Rainbow, hope you will join us again soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Agent popcorn is a girl after my own heart - just lounging in a chair with a bucketful and watching the telly ... Heaven

    Hugs Shirley x x

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.