Thursday, November 24, 2011

Audrey

Happy Thanksgiving!! Today I plan on relaxing and coloring and in general taking a day off from my problems. LOL Today is also the start of a new challenge at Little Miss Muffet Challenges and our theme is "Gratitude/Thanks."


For my project I used Audrey from Little Miss Muffet Stamps and I created a fun card with a Hidden Forest Seat from Make it Crafty in the background. I used the same color scheme that Arabella used on her project from last week as I've loved her pastel look. ;D I then used the same color scheme for the rest of the project.


The card was put together with a simple layout with papers from my scraps and a few things I had within reach. I also used a sentiment from Whimsy Stamps, Friendship Ticket Sentiments, and also used the coordinating die to cut it out - nice and simple. ;D


I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:

iCopic Weekly Challenge #57 - Thanksgiving/Thanks
Crafty Creations Challenge #145 - Thanks/Gratitude
Sassy Cheryl's Challenge #91 - Anything Goes
Use it Tuesday Challenge #20 - Giving Thanks (I hoard chippies)
Heart Song Inspirations Challenge #25 - Thank You

16 comments:

  1. Love, love, love the pastels! It's simply beautiful! What a fabulous card.
    Thanks for playing in the Sassy Cheryl's ANYTHING GOES challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too beautiful. Gorgeous job.

    I know you hoard chippies, and I want to get my hands on your stash ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow stunning creation. Fantastic colouring job.

    Jayne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is adorable Audrey, gorgeous colouring and a really lovely scene.

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. so gorgeous Barbara, love the beautiful scene and flower. your coloring is amzing and usual!
    you can participate at paperplay if you want
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your beautiful image and pretty coloring! The scene is so lovely, I really like this card! Thanks for sharing it with us at HSI this week:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute. Thanks for joiningus at Use it Tuesday-Haven

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! Love all the elements you've included.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh.. your coloring is gorgeous! this is such a beauty!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us in the Sassy Cheryl Challenge this week!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning card. Perfect coloring. So pretty. Thanks for joining the HSI challenge this week. Hope to see you again next week.
    Debbie
    HDI DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a beautiful card Barbara! This is such a pretty scene and Aubrey fits in perfectly!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful coloring--thanks for joining us at UIT this week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the coloring. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card, thanks so much for sharing with us at Crafty Creations this week
    Jenni x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Too much choice Barbara I love all your images and Audrey is another fab fave, they are all so easy to use in projects.

    The inspiration you have given to everyone with this beautiful card is awesome.

    Hugs Shirley x x

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is super cute! Thanks so much for playing along at iCopic! Hope to see you back again soon.
    Hugs,
    Samantha
    www.thescrapmaster.com

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.