Monday, November 28, 2011

Cupcake Lola

Welcome to the second day of previews for Simply Betty Stamps. The Teen Scene Kitchen Fun series are the last release of the year and they are cute! Today we're showing off Cupcake Lola and make sure you visit the Simply Betty Blog for all the other fabulous creations using this gal!


The stamps I used are Cupcake Lola by Simply Betty Stamps, of course, and two images from Make it Crafty - Butterfly Rose Swing and the gift boxes from Festive Elements collection. Instead of kitchen or Christmas themed, I've gone for a birthday theme - and with these elements I was hoping it looked like a backyard party. ;D


The paper is the same from yesterday, DCWV Nana's Kitchen, and I think I'll use it for all the releases this week if I can get away with it. ;D I love the list pastel colors and the brads I have are working really well with it. Can you believe how big that cupcake is? Yummy! Thanks for stopping by and hope you enjoyed the card.

4 comments:

  1. it's so beautiful, Barbara!
    hugs, Alina

    ReplyDelete
  2. so fab, i love this cute image!
    amazing coloring
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful colouring and I really love your card.

    Jayne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous coloring and love the cute scene. fab card!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.