Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Pan Slingin' London

It's another preview day for Simply Betty Stamps for the Teen Scene Kitchen Fun series and we're showing off Pan Slingin' London today! I went for a bright and cheery look and even had a chance to use some punchinello metallic ribbon. Make sure you check out the other design team creations on the Simply Betty Blog!


This is one adorable girl and as I was coloring her, two movies came to mind... Tangled and Bewitched! LOL So, of course, I *had* to give her blonde hair. :D However, the theme song for Bewitched won over so I colored the kitchen in black and white and found a black cat for Darrin to place next to Samantha. (And no, I didn't remember the names - I had to look it up on Wikipedia! LOL But I do remember watching the show a lot when I was a kid.)


The kitchen is a portion of a digital stamp from Make it Crafty, Kitchen Set, and the cat is from another Simply Betty Stamp, Everyday Emo London. Lastly, I got the idea for the background from Annika and Delphine projects who are both so inspiring! Thanks gals! :D Hope you like the card and come back again for two more days before the whole set of six are released on Firday - whohoo!

5 comments:

  1. You blow me away with everything you do!! How on earth do you find the time and the mojo to always be creating such awesome work?
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your project, Barbara! And you didn't remember the names, really? I've never watched any of it and I know their names, lol! Although I didn't know Darrin was a cat at some point...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is WONDERFUL! The kitchen scene is amazing. I was hoping you were going to tell me where you got in ;) - not that I would ever use it, but curious, lol! LOVE the black and white with the color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  4. супер! очень здорово!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.