Friday, November 18, 2011

Reindeer Boys

It's the final day of previews for the Sketchy Zombies release at Simply Betty Stamps and today is a combined image of Levi and Caleb, Reindeer Boys! Betty has posted all the details on the release and specials on the Simply Betty Stamps Challenge blog so make sure you head on over and check out the deets.


The image I used is Reindeer Boys and as you *might* have noticed already ... they aren't zombies!! He he he. All the areas that were zombie related were wiped away then I used a fine tipped Copic black liner pen and drew normal lines back in where it was needed.


It was easy enough that I think I might do it again to another stamp. ;D But I have a few other project in my queue to get to first. So stay tuned as this blog is going to be booming with ideas from now until the end of the year! Yikes... I better to back to my desk. But I hope you like this alteration and don't forget to make it over to Simply Betty Stamps Challenge blog!

2 comments:

  1. funny image, i really don't see where you using liner! fab!
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.