Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Spaghetti Christian

Welcome back to the next day of previews for Simply Betty Stamps! Today from the Teen Scene Kitchen Fun theme we're showing off Spaghetti Christian. You can also check out all the other wonderful creations from the design team on the Simply Betty Blog!


On my card I also used a few other stamps to add to the kitchen ambiance - from the top down there is Knife and Fork from Magnolia, Candelabra from Inkadinkado and Friendship Tickets from Whimsy with the accompanying metal die. I made a bunch of those at the same time so I'm sure you'll be seeing more later on. ;D And of course, the paper I used is more DCWV Nana's Kitchen - I was pleased to find a few non-pink sheets.


This guy was so fun and quick to color up and I can see him being used for several occasions. This one is intended more for a birthday card or personal invite to a romantic dinner. I went with more traditional chef colors on the white but gave him green tipped hair for a splash of color. Hope you like this and bon appétit!

5 comments:

  1. Barbara, he's gorgeous with this green hair! Love the embellishments and layout - super job. Another winner from Betty, especially the skull buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this! I think it's a great idea to use this image for a romantic dinner! Christian's hair looks so cool. And I love the candleholder you added.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card! Love all the elements and your papers too. The green hair is the bomb! Sooo cool!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.