Saturday, November 26, 2011

Stella Strawberry

I'm excited to bring you my first project as a Kraftin' Kimmie Guest and today is the start of a new challenge themed "Thank You/Thankful/Gratitude." I chose to use Stella Strawberry from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps and giver her a more chocolate covered strawberry feel. Mmmm, I'm grateful for those delectable delights! LOL


My card was made with no intentional plan and came together with elements that I haven't used in a while. I was excited the crochet flowers looked like they finally matched as I've had those for years! With Valentines coming up I hope to use the rest of them too and get on with the next package... which, by the way, are a gorgeous white and can be customized with any Copic marker!! The rest is pretty standard run of the mill supplies, however, the plastic leaves were from a beaded garland I found at the hobby store.


The hostess for this week's challenge is Kerry and the prize for the random participant is always the stamp featured on the hostess' project. This week Kerry has used one of the images from the new Snips and Snails set, so the winner will receive that image and a sentiment.

There is also a HUGE sale at the site right now... almost everything is 25-75% but only until Monday!! Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps was also featured in the Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine and is having a giveaway on the blog so be sure to check it out.

7 comments:

  1. What a cute image!! Fabulous card. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those crocheted flowers! A beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! And yes crocheted flowers are gorgeous.

    With best wishes,
    Viktoria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Barbara! Love those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your first project Barbara, fabulous colouring as usual with such an unusual but fantastic colour choice. Mmmm might just be copying that combination.

    Hugs Shirley x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Barbara, I love your Stella card, the crochet flowers are perfect, the whole card is gorgeous. I love your stamps too and your colouring is fabulous!! It's so great to have you with us, you're a great addition to the team.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.