Friday, December 2, 2011

Agent Bubblegum Zipping

Get ready for another action shot in the Operation Treehouse series from Little Miss Muffet Stamps... meet Agent Bubblegum Zipping! She's one of four images that were released this week and also be sure you head over to the Challenge blog to see the other image we're previewing today... Bandit Boy Tom.


I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:

Crafty Purple Frog Challenge - for someone special
Paper Crafting Journey - anything goes
Willow Sketchie Challenge - anything goes

8 comments:

  1. Oh she is wonderful. Love her skin tones, you must post your Copics for snoops like me. I wanna try Ethnic, but don't have the right colours yet. She is superb.

    BTW THANKYOU! I am so thrilled to have a LLM boy image. My little guy LOVED the Bandit to bits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card, love the image she is great!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Willow Sketchie this week, good luck!
    Hus Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card!! and such a neat image!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How beautiful! Love, love, love your coloring, love this card! Hugs! Leah Ann

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great image and coloured so beautifully.Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at Willow Sketchie Challenge.Hope to see you again next week :D
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you've colored Agent's shirt pink camo!! Excellent idea.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card Barbara! Your colouring is awesome and I love the pink camo shirt!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card, love the image and colouring. Thanks for playing with us at the papercrafting journey, blessing Hilde

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.