Friday, December 23, 2011

Aussie Santa

Hope everyone is having a wonderful pre-Christmas week! I have another Andy Warhol style project, this one featuring Aussie Santa from Make it Crafty. I thought it was perfect for the monthly challenge at Make it Colourful which is to use colors that you rarely use and hate... for me, that would be to "rarely use colors that you hate."


I'd have to admit that even though these aren't my favorite colors - there is a certain apeal to them all together. ;D On this project, I used a digi so I took advantage of those benefits and made all the squares identical then printed it out. I think it makes for a different look from my last project where I made all the images in the square offset from each other. So what colors do you rarely use or hate? Get them out and come show us in the Make it Colourful challenge. ;D

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic card, Barbara! I love all the colors.

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Andy Warhol look! This image is perfect for it.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.