Sunday, December 18, 2011

Gingerbread Dance

Here's the second tag that I made in the same style as the one yesterday... after all, two teachers, two tags - so why not make them identical? Saves time in the creative process. ;D However, for this project I used an image I already had colored which is the Gingerbread Dance from Make it Crafty.


All the other details are the same, however, I could mention that the diecut for the tag and lace doily are both from Stampin' Up. I think I'm going to enjoy the size of this tag and have already cut a dozen in kraft paper waiting for the next few projects. After all, we all have *plenty* of cards made! LOL Hope you enjoy this one and don't get too hungry looking at all this gingerbread and popcorn!

6 comments:

  1. I'm doing the same today but with boxes of fudge & the santas.

    7 more sleeps !!


    Aj.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tag Barbara and of course just scrumptious coloring!

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that is pretty packaging and one awesome gingerbread man!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! He looks amazing Barbara! I love the texture you got with the dots on him instead of solid coloring. I'll have to try that next time. The tags are fantastic! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is very sweet Bam Bam!

    Happy Christmas Wishes to you and your family
    Jane

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.