Saturday, December 3, 2011

Lucy

It's a Kraftin' Kimmie Challenge day! The challenge this week is to use embossing, be it dry or heat, we want to see it. I chose to go with dry embossing and used an embossing folder on one of the background papers. ;D The hostess this week is Diana and the stamp she is using on her card is Takara, so that will be the blog candy prize for the week!


Most of you know that each Friday (except for release weeks), we run a Frugal Friday Special! Usually there are six stamps on special 40-50% off and the special runs from Friday-Sunday only. This week's specials are Mr. Punkinhead, Rudy the Reindeer, Billy Blyth, Speedy the Turtle, Roxy and You Are A Treat!!


For my project I chose to use Lucy. She is one of those that I had to get and placed a special order just for it... well, not really *just* for her as I had to slip in a few extras too. ;D But she was the main reason I spent my money. ;D I just love how immersed in the book she is and it's also a great stamp for school, teachers or graduation too. Hope you enjoyed and thanks for stopping by! *Hugs

7 comments:

  1. Oh my i love this image as well. Your coloring is fabulous and your design is just perfect..tfs
    www.justwordz.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Barbara, love the sweet image
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barbara this is so cute! I don't have this image yet but might have to pick her up soon, I love the embellishments you chose, nice card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty card! Gorgeous colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Barbara, your card is beautiful! I love your coloring and all the details you added.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely adorable!! Love her and your coloring ROCKS!! Fabulous design!!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful details and coloring. gorgeous card, Barbara! love it!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.