Thursday, December 22, 2011

Sarah

Welcome to another challenge day at Little Miss Muffet Stamps and this one is an easy one... "Anything Goes!" But wait, there is more, much much more! We are having a DT Call plus there is a cute freebie available on the site that you don't want to miss out on! Check out all the details before it's gone - CLICK HERE!


For my card I used Sarah from Little Miss Muffet Stamps and created a Christmas Eve scene using By the Window from Make it Crafty (plus a few of those chippies too). The rest of the card was kept simple but I had fun adding a charm embellishment in the corner. Lucky for me it was a stocking... perfect for the theme I was going for.


Remember to catch your freebie ... the lovely Saffron ... at Little Miss Muffet Challenge blog plus enter the DT Call that is currently going on!

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:

Paper and Such Design Challenge - Christmas
Papertake Weekly Challenge - Christmas
Blog-a-Doodle Challenge - Christmas
Top Tip Tuesday Challenge #65 - Christmas

11 comments:

  1. Hi Barbara,
    i love this little scene, so sweet!
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is what I'd like to look like until the end of the year... Robe, slippers, good book, no worries!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great imagination and so cute. Thanks so much for sharing with the Stamp n doodle Christmas Challenge. Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet Barbara! The window is the perfect scene setting for Sarah and of course your colouring is superb! I love that wee stocking charm!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous scene Barbara, so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE scenes!!! yours is sooo perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet card. I love the two images. Thanks for joining us at Top Tip Tuesday this week. Merry Christmas. Annette xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You make everything look fantastic Barbara and your colouring is amazing. The cosy scene you have portrayed is fabulous.

    Merry Christmas hunny bunny and thank you for all your patience with my lateness this year.

    Hugs Shirley x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous image and beautifully coloured! Thanks for joining in with Papertake Weekly, Mary G x

    ReplyDelete
  10. So lovely! Great coloring as always!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweet card! Thanks for playing with us at Stamp-n-Doodle:)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.