Saturday, December 24, 2011

Socks

This is Socks... isn't he cute!! :D It's another one of the Make it Crafty elves that I colored long ago and finally got on a card. This fun set of elf cards are going to be saved and sent out next year. I even had a few holiday cards left over from this year so I'm almost set for the next season. ;D


I love his playful look. ;D The card was decorated with the "simple formula" that I picked up from Elaine... ribbon, chippies, and even a few gems. Hope you enjoy this guy and have a wonderful holiday!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Barbara!
    so cute elve, love how you coloring the hat. and that little tuch of sparkle is stunning
    hugs
    céline
    have a merry christmas

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute! I haven't finished coloring up mine, but you gave me a wonderful idea of coloring them for next year. Thanks Barbara and thanks for sharing your CAS card. It's adorable!
    Merry Christmas!!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Barbara! Those snowflakes are so fun!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.