Sunday, December 25, 2011

Tinkles

Merry Christmas!! Today is the big day and one that the kids have been waiting for! I should head to bed but wanted to get this schedule for some holiday inspiration. ;D I know, that's terrible, but I also want to finish my movie too. LOL


This elf is Tinkles, an elf in the Christmas Elves Collection, from Make it Crafty and a super cutie too! The layout is and card elements are the same but this time I was excited to find wide red and white ribbon. Hope everyone is having a wonderful time today and be sure to get out for some fresh air too. ;D

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card ♥ Merry Christmas ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Barbara!! This is wonderful!! She's one of my favorites!!
    Hope you get to bed soon!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card! Merry christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card and elve Barbara!
    happy christmas!
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am looking at your blog and I can't believe the number of posts I have missed!!! So many amazing projects... I am wowed... again!!! And today's card is gorgeous:-)! Merry Christmas again:-)! Lots of hugs Delphine xxx

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.