Saturday, December 10, 2011

White Rabbit

Welcome back to the previews for Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps and today is also the start of a new challenge! The challenge this week is a pretty fun sketch so make sure you head on over to the Kraftin' Kimmie blog for the sketch and all the inspriation from the other design team members - this is one day you won't want to miss!


Today we are featuring images from Annie Rodrigue which features new characters in an Alice in Wonderland theme! Don't forget about leaving a comment on the Kraftin' Kimmie blog for a chance to win today's prize - there will be TWO winners and each get three of Annie's new stamps that were featured today. How awesome is that!


For my card I chose to use the White Rabbit and give him some color... the Andy Warhol style! I actually started with six panels becuase I had forgotten about the sketch but the last two were easily removed and really helped to brighten up the mix too. Believe it or not, the colors were actually hard to select so I had a few Andy Warhol images on my computer and taking inspiration from them.

Hope you enjoyed the inspriation and remember to come back tomorow for a Kraftin' Kimmie New Release Hop! :D Cao!

29 comments:

  1. I immediately thought Andy Warhol when I saw your post, what a neat take on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amanda is right, it does have an Andy Warhol feel and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really fabulous design! Super fun card!...Nancy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this! Such a creative take on the sketch. Frickin' FABULOUS! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is just amazing and loving the andy warhol style, very very clever :D x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE what you did with the bunny! SO fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love what you did with the stamps in this card! SO COOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute card!!! It has a very artistic feel!
    Brigitte

    ReplyDelete
  9. this si so cool i adore the andy warhol style it works fantastically well with this image and i will be trying this myself - thank you so much for the inspiration x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great card! Love the colors and the andy warhol style, so unique. I am gonna hop along now on this fun hop! Hugs, Hanneke

    ReplyDelete
  11. What you have done with this image is so cool. I may have to steal it... use it on something else. AMAZING.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow!,what a fun card, love the fab colours, well done.xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your Andy Warhol version of this newbie!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oooh I like this - great job BamBam
    Crafty hugs and Christmas wishes
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very cool perfect concept for the Alice in wonderland images.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my, I love the Andy Warhol effect here!! Fantastic card!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh very cool take on Warhol. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is a nice take on Andy Warhol! Great shots.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow! Your colors are amazing. I love how you used the stamp. What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  20. love how you boxed the stamp into patterns... love that look!

    tfs
    leokc34 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I think your Andy Warhol look is very clever. I really like the colored rabbits.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Très jolie carte! bravo!
    Nadyne xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Très jolie carte! bravo!
    Nadyne xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. Great card, love the colours and Andy Warhol style.You have fantastic talent; I would really like to beg, borrow or steal some of it.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.