Monday, December 26, 2011

Zippy

Hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas! We had a blast and I think my kids were sufficiently overwhelmed with emotions... at least, that's how bedtime is panning out. LOL So in between putting them into bed for the umpteenth time... I'll get this post schedule and share another Christmas card from my stash...


This little elf is Zippy from Make it Crafty and I chose to do him in more blues and browns with a few red accents... which turned out to be quite a lot! LOL I don't like how his hat turned out but it was good to practice adding the folds in the hat none the less. Next time I'll go with something a little more straight and from the sides to see how that looks.


So how many does that make now... four? That means I have two more elves and two little angels to show. However, tomorrow I have something different planned so stay tuned. :D

5 comments:

  1. Aw, I need to practice coloring! Your folds are amazing. This little guy is adorable, your card is wonderful. Can't wait to see what's up your sleeve next.
    Glad you had a great Christmas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is SOOO adorable! Love the color combo!!! Looking forward to your next surprise! :)
    audrey

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card. I love that elf. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous card! love the colouring
    Hugs Gea

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable Barbara! I love the layout and colour scheme of your card and I think the folds on the hat look fab!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.