Thursday, January 26, 2012

Macie

It's a big day over at Little Miss Muffet Stamps with a whole set of New Releases this week! There are a few Little Misses, an Animal Friend, and two adorable Sugar 'n Spice Dolls that you don't want to miss out on - perfect for snuggling and Valentines!! Check out all the fabulous inspiration at the LMM Challenge Blog where there are several projects from the design team!


For my project I chose to use Macie and create a Christmas card. Again, this was actually one that I had made back in December, but shhhh... don't tell the DT about that! LOL One of these days I'm going to run out of finished projects and will eventually have to start making some. But I think I have four more projects... aren't I just lucky?! :D


This Little Miss is in seventh heaven with her little turtle friend and I'm sure spends hours and hours of imaginary play! Her dress comes with and without the poinsette on the front so she is perfect for any occasion. I hope you've enjoyed the project and don't forget to head on over to the LMM Challenge blog for the rest of the inspiration and New Releases!

10 comments:

  1. Oh so drooling over the image and of course your amazing colouring as always. Hugs, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous hunni Love the image & of course your fantastic colouring.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Barbara, lovely card (and I did read you cheated LOL), but I never would have thought of using her for a Christmas card. How clever of you! Hugs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it Barbara! Especially cause there's a turtle!! Gorgeous coloring!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work as always Barbara! Great job on this new release. All of the images are just so fun!!!

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Barbara! I love her little blue turtle friend and the whites on her dress look fab!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, love all your cards of course! I love her hair and putting her in a white skirt! Beautiful...Hugs! Leah Ann

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning Barbara and I love that you have used it as a christmas image. Shows how versatile these images are :).

    Hugs, Mette

    ReplyDelete
  9. This was a really amazing release Barbara. Loved all the new images!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.