Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Sweet Cherub

Here's the counter part to the Sweet Angel I posted yesterday... this is Sweet Cherub from Make it Crafty, plus some of their snowflake chippies. These two angels look great together as well and look like their holding hands. Just darling. ;D


I'm just about getting to the end of all my saved projects from December so I guess that means I need to get crack-a-lacking and work on some more projects!! Hmmm... what should I do next? There are so many choices but I think I have project in mind with lots of black and white. However, I need an accent color and I'm getting tired of the usual standbys. Anyone have any suggestions? It's a romantic project but that's the only hint I'm giving at the moment. He he he

3 comments:

  1. What a great card. I love the image and the snowflakes. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Barbara!! The fun layout and the snowflakes chippies are perfect. He's a cutie pie too.
    hm... how about peach? ;) btw, glad you are feeling much better.
    Have a gr8 day!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another gorgeous card Barb! For your new card how about a rich deep red? It would look fantastic with a black and white theme and also would be perfect for a romantic project.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.