Thursday, January 19, 2012

Tea Time Lily

Welcome back and today I even have a new project to show off!! I had plans to get to two projects today but ran out of steam... so you can read about that "phantom" later on. But first, I wanted to show off Tea Time Lily from Simply B Stamps! Isn't she cute!! You can head on over to the SBS Blog and see more inspiration too.


For my project I made a cute little tag using a few new elements I got in December. My first new toy is a set of diecut tags from Stampin' Up! They're the perfect size for a quick project and a tag is a great way to dress up a little gift too.


If you haven't noticed the maze yet, that is my other fun new product, also from Stampin' Up! There is a coordinating stamp set to go with is which is where I got the sentiment from. But the maze is fun because I can take of the backing and customize it... which of course, I did for this project! And here's a close up of Tea Time Lily!


For my other phantom project... it was to instroduce the new Little Miss Muffet Challenge that is starting today. The theme is "Blues & Creams" and you don't want to miss out on the inspriation that the DT has created for you today.

2 comments:

  1. fab tage, cute idea! love his blue hair!
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, Barbara how cute. I have seen these mazes at SU, but couldn't figure out how it would be incorporated in a card. Too cute, my kids would LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.