Friday, February 10, 2012

Betty Munster

It's the final day of our previews for Simply B Stamps and you know what that meas? It's release day!! Whohoo! We have one more image to preview off but before I show you my project, make sure you visit the SBS Blog for all the release details on how to get your Teen Scene set!


For our last day we are bringing you Betty Munster and she has baked one yummy cake to share! What's her secret ingredient? Well, it's Eye of Newt of course. Plus a little frog tongues and spider legs for that added kick. LOL Check out that atomic green icing... doesn't that look yummy!


The background is another one of those Halloween stickers I found at Target or Walmart. I was tempted to put Betty Munster on there and leave it... but a few ideas popped into my head and I added the kraft tag, spider webs and some gems for good measure. It turned out better than I thought. Hope you've enjoyed it and thanks for keeping with me through this release! :D

3 comments:

  1. Barbara, this is fantastic. I love the dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cette petite carte est magnifique
    J'aime beaucoup
    - MAODREN -

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barbara, I love, love, LOVE this!!! It is so perfect in every way!!! Your coloring rocks, as always, but that background is so damn clever! Fang-tatstic job!!!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.