Monday, February 6, 2012

Birthday Confetti London

Welcome back to day three of the new releases at Simpy B Stamps and today we're bringing you Birthday Confetti London! This gal is perfect for throwing confetti at any party or even winning the marathon and passing the finish line. I think the ideas are endless... great for graduation too. ;D Don't forget to check out the SBS Blog to see what the other design team members have created for you today.


I love the little cat with her pouncing on the confetti strands! I had fun with this image and even brought out the fluorescent Copic markers to color the confetti. I've heard they look awesome under a black light so I'm going to do some more experimenting and purchase a black light the next time I'm at the store. Jane has already beat me to the punch and hopefully you'll see her creation pop up on her blog soon too.


The felt flowers are new on this project and are from my stash of unused flowers - I really need to use more of them! I think they were from Stampin Up but since retired. Other than that, I have the standard embellishments and went for a birthday themed card with the ice cream cones in the background. Yummy! Come on back tomorrow and I'll "share" some cake too. LOL

1 comment:

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.