Thursday, February 9, 2012

Chris Munster

Welcome back to another day of preview for Simply B Stamps! Today we have a new character to show in the Teen Scene line... meet Chris Munster!! This little dude look ready for any kind of party, although, I got him all decked out for a Halloween. ;D


I created this tag using one of the diecuts from Stampin' Up! and some paper and stickers I've had from last year. Actually, I think I've had this paper for two years now but it's still some of my favorite. I've enjoyed doing these tags and can't wait to start using them. My family gets together often and we celebrate birthdays once a month so they'll be perfect to use.


Thanks to everyone who left those wonderful comments yesterday and wishing Rio a Happy Birthday! It was great! I have another project later today and if you get a chance you can come back... I'll even tell you where I found my camera last night! LOL Don't forget to visit the Simply B Stamps for the rest of the team's creations. *Hugs

2 comments:

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.