Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Fan

It's the final day of previews for the new Nouveau Girl clear stamp releases at Some Odd Girl! Today we have our third beaut named Fan, and of course, she comes with her own sentiment and accessory stamp! All three of these NG are already available to head on over to the SOG store and get your fix. :D Plus don't for get to check out the Some Odd Girl blog for a chance at some prizes!


For my project I did a quick tag using Fan, and the included sentiment, from Some Odd Girl. I also took advantage of the Notables 1 die from Whimsy and paired it up with the coordinating N1 Fancy Feather chipboard frame from Make it Crafty - they've been such a fun accessory to use and a new way to include a sentiment!


The papers have been distressed and I added some faux stitching and pearls to brighten them up a bit. Tags are so much fun to make and really come together quickly! It allows me plenty of time to spend on the coloring and even less stress. Why less stress you say?! Well, I don't think I can fit another card into my many boxes of cards without pulling a blood vessel. LOL At least this way I can start a whole new box and feel good about it. He he he



Since I have so many tags... I thought I would finally add a new category to the list... Bookmarks 'n Tags! Now you can click on that and get some ideas - they're even great ideas for ATC.

6 comments:

  1. gorgeous tag, Barbara, awesome colouring!
    hugs, Alina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this new image...GORGEOUS tag...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hoi barbara
    een geweldig mooie tag met een erg lieve afbeelding en in vrolijke kleuren!
    groetjes van corry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Barbara, love your today tag ehhm. I mean bookmark LOL!! Such a lovely image and love the way you coloured the eyes. Hugs, Frea

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.