Sunday, February 26, 2012

Hatter Hats

Welcome to another inspirational day with Little Miss Muffet Stamps!! First, I just have to say that the design team is knocking this release out of the part and you don't want to miss out on what they've created today - check them out on the LMMS Challenge blog. :D



For my project I used Elisabeth Louise's hatter from the Hatter Hat rubber stamp from Little Miss Muffet Stamps. I thought those cute little hats would be perfect for tags or even to scatter them around your projects for added color! I also used the LOVE sentiment from Whimsy that came in one of their ticket stamps which had a goof vintage fell to it.



The charm was found at the local hobby store and it was only by chance that I happened up on! They didn't have very many in stock, but between the two of us, my Mom and I got them all. The black filigree is a chippie from Make it Crafty then painted with acrylic paints.

 
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend!

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:

The Craft Place Challenge - Anything Goes
2 Sisters Challenge #80 - Anything Goes
Speedy Fox and Friends Challenge #96 - Lace

13 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful tag! Love it. :)

    Hugs, Anne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tag Barbara! Your hats are just so versatile!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  3. hallo barbara
    wat een schatje van een tag en zo leuk in kleuren en dat hoedje!
    groetjes van corry

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous. Very pretty.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Baba,s lovely tag and the sentiment works wonderfull! Hugs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply beautiful collage of elements n the tag! Love the colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous tag! I love it! Hugs! Leah Ann

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty, love the colors you used! Makes a great tag!

    ReplyDelete
  9. super tag! Thanks for joining us at 'That Craft Place' this time, hope to see you next time too, so nice of you to give us your support
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute project. Thanks for joining Speedy Fox and Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous tag, really love the hat image and the papers are yummy. Thank you for joining us at That Craft Place Challenge Blog :-) Kezzy x

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.