Friday, February 24, 2012

Just Betty

There is some exciting news over at Simply B Stamps today and tomorrow... a Spring Cleaning Sale and a Surprise Limited Digi Release!! So head on over and load up while you can. :D To celebrate, I created this bookmark using Just Betty and colored her in festive spring colors.


Somehow I always seem to use the new stuff on the table instead of digging into my stash - am I the only one? It's just so simple to reach out and use it! I really need to learn to put my stuff away then all my supplies could get equal share. LOL This one uses new papers, new pearls and even new diecuts. :D


By the way, I finally setup FeedBurner on this blog as well as the LMMS Challenge blog!! Here are the quick links for subscribing - you can chose using a Reader or subscribing via email. I'll keep my fingers crossed but if you sign up and have problems... please let me know!

Forgotten Scraps
Little Miss Muffet Stamps

Subscribe via Reader or
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner


Subscribe via Reader or
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Finally, I'm back in business!! LOL I finally got my printer setup from Christmas and started printing my digi images on quality paper! I get to say goodbye to copy paper and hello to blending!! Well, at least, I will in the near future. I have to order some blending paper now and finish up coloring the stack of digi images I already have printed and planned as projects. But I'm on my way to happier days. :D


Thanks for stopping by and I hop you all have a great Friday!!

9 comments:

  1. great work barbara
    love the face

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Barbara. You really bring life to everything you colour. Have ALL the new images now so I am a very happy bunny here!!
    Trudie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. hallo barbara
    dit ziet er echt geweldig leuk uit in deze frisse en vrolijke kleuren!
    groetjes van corry

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Barbara, love your card, so sweet. Hugs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is just too cute...love this image..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic project. I love the blue hair on your image.

    Hugs
    Jayne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's gorgeous and her hair is awesome! ANother great tag!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Barbara: i just love your coloring.. i hope you do a youtube so we can actually see how you color your images...

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.