Wednesday, February 29, 2012

La Jeune Fille à l'Eventail

It's finally here!! The day the winners are announced for the mini Paris Blog Hop at Little Miss Muffet Challenges AND the winners of the Paris "Love" Challenge at ThreeCompaniesTeamUp blog!! Check out both places and see if you're a winner! Plus the latest issue of the Whimsy Magazine has come out featuring even more Paris inspired projects - check out Issue 7, pages 46-60!


For my project I used elements from all three companies... La Jeune Fille à l'Eventail from Little Miss Muffet Stamps (which means "The Girl with a Fan" in case you were wondering), Vintage Travel Postage Stamps from Whimsy, and Love Heart Swirls chipboard accessents from Make it Crafty.


I colored his French girl for the rubber stamp packaging which was done a while ago so putting together the card went by fast. It's nice when that happens sometimes! Nothing extra special about the card layout except I was able to use a new Netabilities die I got last week and I was even good to use a few old flowers I've had laying around. So that would be something new, something old... now I'd just need something borrowed! LOL


Hope you've enjoyed all the Paris inspired festivities and have a Happy Leap Year day!! After all, it only comes around once in a blue moon... I mean once in four years! He he he

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:

Party Time Tuesday's Challenge #57 - Anything Goes
Shopping Our Stash Challenge #41 - Sentiments Included
Make it Monday Linking Party #78 - Anything Goes
The Cutie Pie Challenge - Flowers

19 comments:

  1. Great Card, love the image and colourscheme, Saw you over at MIM
    http://janetscraftycreations.blogspot.com/2012/02/21-today-again.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely LOVE this image!! Stunning! Beautiful colour palette as well! Gorgeous, so glad I saw this on MIM!
    Nat -x-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so fabulous I don't know where to start. Love it to pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS!!!!!! That is all I need to say :)
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, Barbara! I love the colors and papers and the wonderfully colored image!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lovley card...amazing colors and details

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is just stunning! Love the image and the vintage postage bg!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a gorgeous card, love the image and gorgeous colouring..

    Thanks for sharing with us at Make it Monday..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Barbara! Gorgeous card! I love all the green and your coloring is superb! Nice new die too! hugs Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Barbara, love your today card hun! Such a sweet image and that green combined with some black is very stylish! HUgs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card. I love the colours and the image.

    Hugs
    Jayne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful work as always and the black and green combo looks fantastic!

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  13. wowee your card is gorgeous!!
    Hugs Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card Barbara! The green and black combo is fab and I love that licorice stripe ribbon!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card, Barbara! I love this color combo, the ribbon is lucious, and your coloring superb. Thank you for playing along with us at Shopping Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, she is a beauty and so is your card!

    GerJanne

    ReplyDelete
  17. The colors! That ribbon! LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  18. so cool! Love your coloring and design too!
    Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash this week!

    Hugs, Alica

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.