Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Miller Munster

Welcome back to day four of the new releases from Simply B Stamps! I'm excited to show you another boy birthday card but even more excited to add one to my stash! I've already used my last one - just sent it out yesterday. They slip through my hands like butter on a hot summer day!


The image I used is Miller Munster from Simply B Stamps and I even got to use a few of my new Copic colors. I was excited about the khaki greens and fig colors so that's what I used on his shorts and jacket - that would be E81, E84, E87 and E89. I like how it turned out and it's just the right shade of putrid green and warm grays for my liking.


The sentiment stamp and ticket die are from Whimsy which turned out to be perfect for this image. The last time I used this sentiment, it wasn't exactly fitting but now I think I've redeemed myself. LOL

Be sure to head on over to the SBS Blog to see the rest of the team's creations and come back tomorrow for an adorable image. (hint, hint)

3 comments:

  1. another beautiful card Barbara, love the metla look!
    amazing coloring of course :)
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely a gorgeous card Barbara! Love the colouring on this one! Especially the way you did the face. HUgs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this color combo Barbara and the layout is so cute and pretty!!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.