Saturday, February 4, 2012

Pugsly Christian

Let's celebrate this month with a fresh new release from Simply B Stamps!! Today is our first preview day of a new Teen Scene theme specifically for celebrating! Plus there is a new character that will be introduced later on in the previews so stay tuned as we celebrate all week long. ;D


Today we're showing Pugsly Christian from Simply B Stamps, the first of seven new stamps. I was inspired by Kristy to color his hair with teal highlights, although I think she did a better job with the lighter browns. Oh well, something I can try next time. LOL Here's a close up of Christian perhaps on his way or from a birthday part...


I always need boy birthday cards so I broke away from the journals and tags and made this card using the Toy Box Collection paper theme from Crate Paper. I'm excited to say there are two more boy images in this release so I might actually get ahead and have a few extra! That would be something. :D Anyway, make sure you head on over to the SBS Blog to see what the other gals have made and hope your weekend is off to a fabulous start!

13 comments:

  1. I know if I waited long enough, you would do a post.... Love his hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so in love with this set already!! Great card again Barbra....surprised??? No not really! You are awesome!!
    Trudie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is stunning! fabulous colour combination and design and I love his teal hair! hugs, Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the highlights BamBam, but if my son came home with his hair like it erm I wouldn't be impressed!!! LOL
    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Barbara, lovely card and what an original way to colour his hair, love that!!! Hugs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in love with your card & perhaps with you. This is so amazing. I love what you did wih his hair.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card. Your colouring is wonderful.

    Jayne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. totally adorable card...hope your weekend is awesome!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your coloring is just amazing Barbara! Love the shading and the teal highlights are fun and different. :-) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow your coloring is so amazing...love that blue hair...

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow Barbara this is fantastic, just amazing coloring dear.

    ReplyDelete
  12. He's just so darn cute! I love his "Alison-style" hair. Hers used to be this color! Great job as always!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.