Thursday, March 22, 2012

Agent Eclair

I've got a little surprise for you today... it's a new challenge at Little Miss Muffet Stamps and we even have a freebie for you to use!! But before we get to those details I want to show off my project first. :D Our theme for this fortnight is Silhouettes - that's right, we want to see your silhouettes and shadows!


For my project I merged three silhouette images to create the background... Agent Éclair Dropping, Agent Cupcake Descending and Treehouse Headquarters. The card came together quickly but in the end I decided to add a bit of color and added Agent Éclair in the foreground. The saying on the metal embellishment is "Possibility begins with imagination" which I thought as perfect for these girls. :D


All the Silhouettes were released last week from Little Miss Muffet Stamps and even the rubber stamps are available in silhouette digi form!! It's a steel of a deal too... any three silhouettes for just $3.00 - so head on over and start browsing for some ideas. :D

I'd like to enter this into the following challenges:

One Stitch at a Time Challenge #105 - Girly
Pile it On Challenge #12 - Up in the Air
Sentimental Sundays Challenge #94 - Metal
That Craft Place Challenge - Anything Goes
Cardmadfairy's Digi Days Challenge - Sentiments


Now for that FREEBIE! Head on over to the Little Miss Muffet Challenge Blog and pick up a cute little silhouette that you can use in the challenge! It will be available for a couple days so don't miss out. (And who knows, maybe the counterpart will show up for Easter next month!)

12 comments:

  1. I love this card Barbara! What a great idea to make this scene with the silhouettes! Fabulous!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Barbara! I love your card! What a fun idea to use silhouttes! hugs Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, I like the image and the fab design.Thanks for joining in with us at Cardmadfairy Digi days.
    good luck.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card Barbara and loving the use of several silhouettes. Brilliant. Hugs, Mette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a fabulous card. I love the silhouette.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Barbara, love the way you merged these images!! And great idea using a colored image in the front. Stunning card sweetie! HUgs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI Barbara,
    so fun idea, i love it, fantstic card as usual
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, Barbara. The image is great.
    Many thanksd for joining us at Sentimental Sundays this week
    Hugs
    Doreen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, what a neat card - I've never used a silhouette before. Hmm, now I must try one...
    Really fun card, thanks for joining us at Pile It On this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. super card ! Thanks for joining us at 'That Craft Place' this time, hope to see you next time too, so nice of you to give us your support
    hugs
    laney

    ReplyDelete
  11. A very cute card !! I love how you have used an image and a silhouette. Thanks for sharing with us at One Stitch At A Time for our 'girly' challenge.. Good Luck and hope to see you back next week ;O)

    Choccy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fun card! I love it all!

    Thank for playing along at Sentimental Sundays...

    Sandy S
    SS DT

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.