Saturday, March 31, 2012

Agent Popcorn Planning

It's the end of another month and time to start planning on the next one. :D At least, that's what this little gal is doing! This is Agent Popcorn Planning from Little Miss Muffet Stamps and she is part of the Operation Treehouse series, and our newest addition!


I've added a bunch of fun embellishment including the compass brad and a clock too. With so many little things on the bottom, I added a large wide ribbon to help give it a solid base. The papers are from My Mind's Eye and are adorable - I love the pink, cream and brown color scheme! I think it's called Lost and Found Two Blush and I've already used it on several projects!


The image is Agent Popcorn Planning and I can see her doing all sorts of things from reading a map, being an architect, mountain climbing or even on a road trip - but in my mind she will always be secretly plotting against the boys next door! LOL


Today is the start of a weekend and I have lots planned - including coloring up 18 new images for Little Miss Muffet Stamps which will be released on Thursday! I'm so excited about the paper I got today just for them and will be coloring in spring colors all day! He he he. Hope you have a great weekend planned and thanks for stopping by! *Hugs

7 comments:

  1. 18 images?! How long does it normally take you to fabulously color one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Barbara. I love this image mainly cos it can be used for so many things incl. planning a wedding lol. Love your colouring and elements

    Hugs Mette

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Barbara. Beautifully coloured and a lovely image
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card. Love the image.

    Hugs
    Jayne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. a very beautiful card, Barbara, I love this image! Wow, 18 new ones, I'm so curious!
    hugs, Alina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Barbara, wonderfully coloured!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.