Thursday, March 22, 2012

Alice

Welcome back to the Alice in Wonderland Chibis previews from Simply B Stamps! Today we have the wonderful Alice - she'd be perfect for the upcoming holiday especially holding that bunny. Isn't she cute?! Make sure to drop the SBS Blog for more inspiration using this image and tomorrow we'll have a blog hop featuring our final image when all these images will be released. I wonder which character it will be?!


There have been some wonderful guesses in trying to figure out what this banner will say! You're almost there with only one more day left before a winner is chosen. That's right, today is the last day and tomorrow I'll announce the winner who will receive all four Petite Dames from Little Miss Muffet Stamps in digi form!! Whohooo! Isn't that wonderful?! He he he.


Here is your next and final clue... "N"! So far, the letters are "DOERN" and if you're still wondering what it could be then here are two hints... the letters are mixed up and it's been part of the file names. LOL Ok, ok... I'm practically giving it away but most of you have already guessed correctly. ;D I wonder who will win.... but you'll have to check back tomorrow to see who it is! Good luck and thanks for dropping by!

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Barbara! Your colouring is amazing and this might have to be my fave out of all the new releases :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely adorable!!! She is so sweet! Love the colors on her cheeks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delightful image, wonderful colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW...with such a wonderful clue...I am going to finally guess WONDER.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Barbara, I'm not sure what the word could be. Really, stop being so subtle with the hint now!! lol. My guess would be....mmmm, I wonder..... could it possible be "WONDER" ?

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.