Friday, March 2, 2012

Bear's Underwear

Here's my project for today... it doesn't look like much but I'll have to tell you it's one of the more important projects I've done in a while!! What is it you ask? Well, this is a pair of Bear's Underwear!!! One side is for Wednesday and the other side is for Friday. :D Confused yet? Check out this adorable potty training book called Piggy and Bear in their Underwear by Dara Goldman!


For years we've been missing this pair of boxers and it hasn't bothered my other daughters but this time around it was different. You see, on the border of each page is the pattern and color of the undies that are suppose to be placed on that page. The other kids didn't care and would fit and exchange all the boxers... but this little peanut... well, let's just say it's a big deal! LOL


I cut out three layers of grunge board plus two more from white cardstock. I drew in the shapes to match the border of that page then colored them with Copic markers. Finally I glued all the layers together then sanded the edges. Finished! Now we have a complete wardrobe and I have a happy toddler! :D

4 comments:

  1. How adorable. Little things matter so much when you have an eye for detail don't they. This toddler is a potential crafter lol. Hugs lin

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous idea Barbara. I am likey a lot :).

    Hugs, Mette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoi Barbara,
    what a nice story you told us. And what is a bear without his underwear...
    I think everybody is happy now? ;-)

    GerJanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope it helps get some pee-pee in the potty!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.