Friday, March 9, 2012

Burtonized Christian Burton Chibi

It's Release Day and a Blog Hop for the latest release at Simply B Stamps! Today we're showcasing Burtonized Christian Burton Chibi which is the last character in the Burton Chibis II Series! Make sure to visit the SBS blog for the release details. :D

You should have arrived her from the talented ALISON!
(But if your lost you can start back at the SBS blog.)


For my project I decided to go full Holloweenish and forget about making this cool dude look all cutsie. LOL I got out my Halloween papers and created a page in my ATC Journal book. I used felt elements, the pumpkin sticker and cloud diecut shape, to give it a little texture then colored Burtonized Christian in brighter colors to create some interest.


The moon is a Martha Stewart label that I colored with E50, E51 and E53 using a picture of the moon in Google as a reference. It looked pretty good but then I decided to cover it up with the cloud so this is all you get to see. LOL Finally I dashed some faux stitching around the edges with a white gel pen and I was finished. :D


Thanks for stopping by and before you hop on over to the next stop, I wanted to post the winner from yesterday's guessing challenge. I knew it was going to be hard one with a twist in it and decided to used Random.org to pick from all the comments left! So the winner is...

Annette
"wow this is just so darn cute...I totally love that fun image..."

Congratulations! My email address is on the sidebar and you can contact me with your free digi choice from Little Miss Muffet Stamps!

Your next stop on the hop is the fantastic BETTY!

12 comments:

  1. Awesome Barbara! Your coloring is amazing as usual, love those felt pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant Barbara.... loving the 'flame' hair.... He is so cool..... Love the fact that this ATC aswell, just goes to show that you dont need a huge amount of sapce to create a masterpiece!
    Trudiexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors used for him. Makes him look extra devilish. Great idea to do an ATC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow this is just fantastic...so fun...

    Thank you so much...I am super excited...I just emailed you...thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We all know how great you color, but I still have to say that that moon is sick! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colors you used and the stitched pumpkin is really great

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I just LOVE your journal book... Awesome job

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh! I love his flame-like hair! What a fabulous job. The felt is great too. But I am totally digging that moon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it! Great job with Christian!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You rocked him! Love the stitched feltie pumpkin! (Looks like your book is filling fast!!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.