Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Cheshire

The Cheshire cat is the next character over at the SBS Blog and your next clue is "E" in trying to figure out the banner! Click HERE to find out more details on guessing the banner name and a chance at winning a prize while you're at it. :D


This is our third day of previews for of the Alice in Wonderland Chibis Collection and this, of course, Cheshire from Simply B Stamps. The keys were painted with acrylic dot paints and they're from Maya Road, Antique Keys Mini Chipboard. Then I've used the same banner metal dies and cheese cloth from all the other banners too.


Hope you like it and thanks for stopping by! :D If you get a chance, head on over to the SBS Blog for more inspiration featuring this character.

8 comments:

  1. If the words are not in order.... WONDERLAND? This is driving me nuts :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these images you have been posting the last little while! They are riveting to look at, you do great work with them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing Barbara! Love the colouring :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I suspect you were sporting the same grin every time you posted one of your Maggie Makeovers on FB!! You little tinker!!
    Lovely banner Barbara
    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! OMG! I am in love so much so I had to go have a peak at the previous ones! These are splendid and I know will finish a beautiful banner. My guess is WONDER and have to admit, one of my fav words! Looking forward to tomorrows now lol :)) can not wait!

    ReplyDelete
  6. waouh! so fantastic i looove it
    hus
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  7. I sure still don't have a guess, but I like where Leah Ann's heading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. ok, i think i have a good guess now....Is it wonderland?? Love your image!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.