Friday, March 23, 2012

Hatter

It's finally here - the blog hop for Simply B Stamps and the release of the Alice in Wonderland Chibis! Our final image to bring out for show and tell is the Hatter and he is simply mad about today's events. LOL

Looks like I'm first on the hop so you're at the right spot!!
(See the whole list at SBS Blog if you get lost along the way.)


Thanks to everyone who played along in the guessing game on the banner! The last letter is "W" and is also the first in the series to spell.... WONDER! I used random.org to pick out a comment and our winner is from the Cheshire post...

Shari - Mar 22, 2012 11:07 AM
"ok, i think i have a good guess now....Is it wonderland?? Love your image!"

Congratulations! You've won all four Petite Dames from Little Miss Muffet Stamps in digi form!! Use my email address in the sidebar and contact me to claim your prize. :D


Here's the complete banner with all the images merged together. I didn't have a good enough light on the wall to take a picture with it all strung together with ribbon but this give the basic idea. You can click on the image to see a larger version.


Thanks for dropping by. *Hugs

Make sure you also visit the SBS Blog for all the release details!
The next stop in the hop is the fantastic SUZI!

24 comments:

  1. Wicked, I love the Banner, such a brilliant idea.
    You can have my postal addy if it needs a home, tehe!!
    Hugs
    Suzi
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is amazing...fab banner

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just amazing Barbara! I am once again floored with such beauty!!

    B

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh he is soo crazy :D
    hugz kali

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I love your banner. These Chibis are soo cute. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wowww barb
    you did an amazing job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! This banner is just fabulous!! I want it!!! LOL! Great Chibis, Hatter is awesome! You are such a talent xxx
    Trudie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. AWESOME banner Barbara, love it! It's so unique :O) Hugs! Leah Ann

    ReplyDelete
  9. The banner looks awesome Barb, thanks for the extra twist. I love your red queen banner flag the best!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh, another fabulous piece of the banner! Amazing creation! I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh man I can't believe I missed this week's release! Fabulous images and I love the banner! Amazing

    ReplyDelete
  12. AWESOME banner...I love how cool it looks!

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW! First, I LOVE how you colored his eyes. Second, that banner is FABULOUS!!! What a GREAT creation!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your banner is amazing and your coloring on this and all the images has just been fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow! What a fantastic project

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous Mad Hatter, I have loved them all!

    ReplyDelete
  17. OMG... You did an awesome job with the whole banner! I am really loving the NEW Mad Hatter! Thanks for all of the wonderful inspiration! Have a wonderful weekend! Happy Creating! Sara

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOw Barbara, your banner looks amazing! What an unsusual but fun set of images!! Hugs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  19. You have done an AMAZING job... just LOVE your banner and all of them are AWESOME!!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow - that banner is just FANTASTIC. Great job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. He's just fabulous! Love the clock and the pennant!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.