Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Little Witch

It's a new Halloween challenge at Simply B Stamps starting today and our theme for Challenge #3 for you this month is "Stitching and Fabric!" I took the opportunity to use both and I must say, after getting the stitching done, my hands hurt.... OWWIEE! I tried using the Sew Easy tool but I must have done it wrong and ended up punching each hold by hand as I stitched along.


For my project I used Little Witch by Simply B Stamps and printed her out to be large on the card. I did my stitching first then added the image and fabric. As a final touch I added a felt pumpkin, some flowers and a few gems for sparkle.


This little witch has her petticoat and jacket on ready to head to the market for some bat whiskers, mummified toenails, black cat fat, vampire blood, gargoyle sweat and troll teeth. Yep, that should do it. LOL Don't forget to head on over to the SBS Blog and check out the other design team creations. Thanks for stopping by. ;D

6 comments:

  1. absolutely beautiful card, Barbara, gorgeous image!
    hugs, Alina

    ReplyDelete
  2. just gorgeous, amazing colouring and your image is great!!
    beautiful.
    greetings Dora

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Barbara! Ouch, sounds painful! I am one of the few woman in the world who can´t sew...I always gets a little longing when seeing others beautiful creations with sewing on!! :) But your card turned out amazing, so maybe it was worth it?! Gorgeous coloring and love your layout! hugs Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a stunner Barbara and I love your loopy sewing, looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is simply outstanding, fantastic colouring x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you really are an incredible artist, this looks like it was all one with watercolor paints. The stamp set is sold out at the moment - the set was awesome. I hope it comes back in the future.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.