Sunday, March 4, 2012

Mr. Todd Burton Chibi

Today kicks off the previews for the new releases over at Simply B Stamps and we have six surprising Tim Burton characters to show! For those big fans of the movie, Sweeney Todd, might want to close your eyes because I've decided to feature him on one of his more happier days!! This is Mr. Todd as a clown juggling his very own set of bowling pins - and since all clowns are scary, I didn't think this one would be much different. LOL


The image used is Mr. Todd Burton Chibi from Simply B Stamps and a couple hand drawn bowling pins to make it more cheerful. The two covering up the blades in his hands were cut at the top then placed over the knives. The other three pins are popped up with dimensionals.


Make sure you check out the SBS Blog to see the other creations for this image and join us all week long as we bring you one Burton classic after another. :D And for an extra challenge on myself, I'm going to try to make them as cheery as possible... so you'll have to tell me if I succeeded or failed! LOL Thanks for dropping by! :D

10 comments:

  1. Wow Barbara your colouring is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweeny Todd as the clown from It! How creepy! At least that's my take on it! Great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! Simply stunning coloring and your ability to transform that image into a "cheerier" version of Mr. Todd is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic colouring, love the whole card, really digging the way you did your ribbon through that 'buckle'. Oh, and ya he is pretty creepy..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Barbara, love your card, great circus like colours. The image looks positively evil to me LOL!! Hugs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  6. You never cease to amaze me!! I would love to spend 5 mins in your head just to soak up a fraction of your imagination. This is just amazing..... I can't wait to see what you have done with the rest of the release, it will no doubt be something that noone else would even think of!! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bow to the master. This is simply amazing. You are so far beyond talented that there isn't even a word for you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is brilliant Barbara. Loving the happy cheerful colours to go with a "scary" image. Clowns never scared me cos I remember them as smiling and doing silly things. Hugs, mette

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is AWESOME...I love your take on this image!

    ReplyDelete
  10. snicker, snort! This is sooo adorable! You are just too freakin clever!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.