Monday, March 5, 2012

Mrs. Lovett Burton Chibi

Welcome to the second day of previews from Simply B Stamps! Yesterday we had Todd Sweeney so naturally today we're showing you Mrs. Lovett... and yes, I tried to work my little magic and turned her frown upside down. LOL I'd have to admit that Mr. Todd didn't make the cutest clown but how did I do on this one?


The image is Mrs. Lovett Burton Chibis from Simply B Stamps. I've used a tag die from Stampin' Up and the clouds die from My Favorite Things to create this festive tag. The fun bright colors help with the mirage and give it a most cheerful look, I think.


Here's a close up - for this image I covered the questionable parts ... her hand now holds a cherry instead of an ear, and the try has three sweet treats instead of the traditional Sweeney minced pies in cupcake style. :D Both were drawn on the side then cut out and pasted on top of the main image.


Head on over to the SBS Blog for more inspiration AND details on the current digis that are available this week - you don't want to miss either of them!

7 comments:

  1. Awwesomnessss! You totally turned dark into bright and fresh! Love the altering Barbara!

    B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yet more full marks for you!! I love what you do with these images and your colouring is outstanding!
    Trudie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful details and coloring. beautiful tag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely tag.
    Hugs Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful tag.
    lovely image.
    greetings

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it's really cool that you've turned her into a "nice" image instead of the crazy lady she really is! Really cute tag! Love the collage look!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Barbara! I love the changes you have made, she is gorgeous! I love your layout of the tag! Beautiful! hugs Sandra

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.