Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Red Queen

Welcome back for another Alice in Wonderland Chibis Collection from Simply B Stamps. If you've been collecting your clues for the banner prize then your next letter is "R". Click HERE to find out more details on guessing the banner name and a chance at winning a prize. What's your guess? So far we have "DOER" ... are you a Doer? Sometime I am most definitely not a doer but don't tell my family that. LOL


The image used today is the Red Queen, from Simply B Stamps, and depicts one of my favorite parts - you can just tell she has the total authority over her dominion, the Red Queen fashion. :D Thanks for stopping by and and you've been enjoying these banners - you can also stop by the SBS Blog for more inspiration using this image.

6 comments:

  1. Ok, I can't remember if there are enough characters left for "wonderland." So that or "wonder" or "wonderful."

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Barbara! Love your colouring and those fabby details :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My! Another stunner! I am sooo going to have to get these stamps! I am still putting my money on WONDER :) Now I have to wait till tomorrow again to see what is next!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great! I love all the embellies you are putting on the banner too!!! Such fun to watch it develop

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great project as usual. I am going to wager a guess at "Wonderland"!! Can't wait so see them all!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ok my wonderland is still working, however I am not sure how many images are left so it could be wonder as that is what i have been doing! LOL. Love your Red Queen!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.