Thursday, March 8, 2012

Rio Burton Chibi

Welcome back to another Simply B Stamp preview of a Burton Chibi!! For those keeping an eye out on all of them this week, I posted a guessing challenge with the last post to see who could figure out the next Burton Chibi... and the answer is... Rio!! He he he... I know, I know... totally not a fare challenge! LOL However, for those that took a guess, I'll draw a random winner and post it with my last SBS preview project tomorrow so don't forget to come back. :D


This sweet image is Rio Burton Chibi and she is the newest character on the block at Simply B Stamps. She's my favorite from this release and didn't even need any "work" to make her adorable! The HUG ticket is something I ordered from Oriental Trading Company and seemed to be perfect on this project. I'm sure my daughter won't miss one. LOL


I went all out on this card and even used a new layout instead of the standard quick-to that I always use. I also added some seweing theme chippies and I suppose I missed out on the pearls this time around but I'll manage. :D


I had used one of my Tim Holtz metal plaque accents at the top right and it's so hard to choose a which number to use. The package comes with the numbers 14, 25, 31, 15, 17, 82, 46, 57 and 63; and up to this point I wasn't sure how they coorilated with anything. Anyone know where these numbers come from? I figure 14, 25, 31 and 17 coorilate with popular calendar holidays; but what about the rest? Well for now... I'm just randomly grabbing a number and hoping it fits. Perhaps this one is good for a sweet 15 birthday, Quinceañera.


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you've enjoyed this project! *Hugs

8 comments:

  1. These are just getting better and better :) LOVE this image! She is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This image is adorable, and you've colored it beautifully! Your dotted background is cool since is kinda blotty (in a good way)! The eyes look neat with the gray.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesomely (if thats a word), super cute image!!! No wonder betty said she loved it during the FB sneek peeks, and also no wonder I along with everyone else couldn't guess her!!! By now, I think you know what a fan I am of everything you do and just how much your work inspires me to try harder. Just love this.
    Trudiexxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card and your coloring is sooo inspiring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous sweetie love the image & the papers & embellies are lush. Awesome colouring as always hun.

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Babs, lovely card hun! Great way to do a background shade around the image, love that! HUgs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is so cute. I love your card. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous card, love your colouring!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.