Sunday, March 18, 2012

The Tweedles

Oh boy! Have I got some fun things planned for his week and I'm excited to show them all off - but, I'll have to restrain myself and spread them throughout the week - bummer. :D Among one of those things is the new releases from Simply B Stamps! This week we're bringing you inspiration in the form of Alice in Wonderland Chibis Collection. ;D


The image I used is The Tweedles, from Simply B Stamps, and in true sibling fashion they are bashing it out to see who is the best. LOL I made banners for each of the characters so you'll get to see one new one every day. :D

Make sure you visit the SBS Blog for the rest of the inspiration from the team and check back here often throughout the for all the exciting projects I have to show! Last week was Spring Break and after spending most of it in the hospital, (don't worry, everyone is fine now), I finally rebelled and stole some play time towards the end. :D


As an added mind-bending puzzle, can you try to figure out what the banner will say?

** And why not a prize!? **
Leave a comment on the "Alice in Wonderland Chibis Collection" projects this week with your guess(es) by this Thursday, March 22, midnight. The prize will be any 2 digi stamps from Little Miss Muffet Stamps AND the opportunity be a guest in the next LMMS Challenge! One lucky winner will be drawn from all the comments and announced on Friday during the SBS Release Blog Hop! Good luck!

11 comments:

  1. As I was reading, I was wondering if you were going to tell us what the banner said. Guess not! ;D I need another couple of letters!
    Great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so darn cute!!! Uggh reminds me of when my boys were little, always wresting around till one or the other got mad, and then it was on :O) Love it :O) Awesome background and loved the way you colored them...all I can think is Tweedle DUMB and Tweele DEE... :O) Unless you put my son's names on there Jeremy and Ben! :O) Hugs! Leah Ann

    ReplyDelete
  3. If there are going to be lots of letters, my guess would be "down the rabbit hole" - but that might be a bit too much work for you! ;)
    I hope the caterpillar is in there - he is my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card, that image is just so cute, stunning background, enjoy your day, hugs, Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is totally awesome sweetie love this image its fab & love the whole design of this!!

    Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these images, and I love the layout of your card! Hugs, Frea

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh BamBam, you've just put a huge smile on my face! That image is adorable - thanks hun, you've made my day!!
    Hugs
    jane

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is absolutely fantastic and I love the image.

    Hugs
    Jayne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow these are so much fun, just hilarious, super layout too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You've really made them pop...I wanna color like you when I grow up!

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  11. Barbara, another fantastic card, kind of reminds me of my brother and i growing up LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to my gallery and thanks for your comments! :-D I love reading each one of them.